Garage Door Opener Repair
Garage Door Openers are technically complex machinery that eventually experience some misalignments that require repair. Luckily for you, the experts at Orange County Garage Door & Gates are prepared to provide repair service for all manners of garage door openers with complete efficiency and professionalism. We understand all the deep levels of repairing both Chain Drive garage door openers as well as Belt Drive garage door openers - so whenever you work with us, you can rest easy in knowing you’re receiving the highest quality service available anywhere in California.
Orange County Garage Door & Gates provides repair services for all manners of Garage Door Openers including:
- Chain Drive Openers - the cheapest, but noisiest garage door openers.
- Belt Drive Openers - the quietest and simplest type of garage door openers.
- Screw Drive Openers - low maintenance, quiet garage door openers with plastic lined tracks.
Complete Service Garage Door Opener Repair
If your garage door isn’t opening properly, contact us. Our experts will quickly diagnose and remedy the problem - and unlike our inferior competition, we will never suggest a full replacement whenever a repair is possible. However some situations might warrant a replacement of the garage door opener, including:
- If your garage door opener was manufactured before the Federal Safety Regulation Update in 1993.
- If the maker of your garage door opener has been sued for safety defectiveness.
- If your garage door opener is missing safety eyes.
- If your garage door opener brand has been discontinued and replacement parts aren’t available.